Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer is 5 hours and minutes away!!

     After school gets out my family is celebrating by going to BHAC, (Beverly Hills Athletic Club). At BHAC there is swimming, tennis, a snack shack, basketball hoops, a playground, a gaga pit and a big wall that you can throw tennis balls at.  I have belonged to the club for 4 years. the best part is that you can go there with a guest. I like to have some of my friends there who are not members.


     Usually when I go to the club I hangout with my friends. I usually go swimming and play tennis with them. I also play wall ball, basketball and  soccer. Sometimes I text my friends to see if they're  going. Because it is a good way to know if their going or not and to encourage them to come. It is really boring if the club is empty. I look forward to seeing my friends tonight.

Congrats to Mr. Joe winning Michigan teacher of the year! Thank you for all you have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment