Tuesday, June 9, 2015

NBA 2k 15 IPAD VERSION



            As you saw in my last post I wrote about the NBA game on the Ps3, today I will be writing about the 2k game on the I pad! I made my player have ripped muscles, a brown goatee and brown dreadlocks because I picture myself in the future like that. I am not going to have ANY tattoos because they hurt when they get put on. My nickname is Clutch because I am good in end of game situations. I am putting my player at a shooting guard because I am good at shooting as well. A shooting guard is a player who shoots the ball often.



         I am picking my college to be Michigan State because I am going there for college as my first choice. Michigan State is known for their basketball team. I named myself Jake L****** because that is my given name. I also gave myself the number 22 because that is my favorite number. I chose the height 6'6'' because I think I will be that tall in the future. I think my player is going to be similar to me. I like the I pad version more than the ps3 version because you can take your legacy with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment