Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Career I pad version continued...

Tuesday's post:

  As you saw in my last post I wrote about the NBA game on the Ps3, today I will be writing about the 2k game on the I pad! I made my player have ripped muscles, a brown goatee and brown dreadlocks because I picture myself in the future like that. I am not going to have ANY tattoos because they hurt when they get put on. My nickname is Clutch because I am good in end of game situations. I am putting my player at a shooting guard because I am good at shooting as well. A shooting guard is a player who shoots the ball often.

          I am picking my college to be Michigan State because I am going there for college as my first choice. Michigan State is known for their basketball team. I named myself Jake L****** because that is my given name. I also gave myself the number 22 because that is my favorite number. I chose the height 6'6'' because I think I will be that tall in the future.

Today's post:

    I played in the rookie showcase. (The rookie showcase is a game to determine what team you will be on in the NBA). I played very well, I scored 32 points, jumped and got 3 rebounds, made an effort and got 2 steals, passed the ball and had 5 assists. I think I played one of my best games in a long time. I had 3 draft interviews one from the Memphis Grizzlies, another from the Charlotte Hornets,(which is owned by my all time favorite player: Michael Jordan!) And the last one from the Chicago Bulls. It was a tough decision but in the end I got drafted by... The Chicago Bulls, I like the Bulls because they have Derrick Rose, Carlos Boozer and last but definitely not least Joakim Noah. I think a shooting guard like my player would fit in great with a team like that because they need an accurate shooting guard.

      In my very first NBA debut I played in the Bull's stadium and passed the ball a lot so I only scored 10 points, but I had 7 assists, most of them is where I would drive to the paint, and then get double-teamed  so they would leave D-Rose open downtown, so I would  drive then kick it out to him and he would make it! ( For those of you who don't speak basketball that means we played well!)  In that game my team played the New York Knicks. We lost because their team is stacked with players like Carmelo and Hardaway Jr. and they also have Amarie  Stoudmier so that is the only game I have played and so far, so good!



















No comments:

Post a Comment