Monday, June 8, 2015

NBA 2k 15 My Career


           For some of you who didn't know too much about the game NBA 2k 15, there is a really cool game feature/mode in the game called "My Career." If you would like to know how to build your legacy there is an excellent link here to a YouTube gamer named Chris Smoove: Here.

           Anyway, let me tell you about my experience in the game. You start out by naming your player, then  your position, desired team, your weight, height and nickname. Also, you can pick your muscle tone and a real life voice and face of yourself! The game system that I play on is a PS3, and you play in the rookie showcase to determine what team your on. You get interviewed by a team and you have to answer questions the GM  (General Manager) of that team asks you.

          From my opinion I think the game is very creative to put in this game feature. It is just fun to customize your player and upgrade your player to the best of its ability. It is also cool how you get to follow your player's career. You can choose from over a large variety of player features. That is why I like this game mode.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment