Friday, October 24, 2014

What you hear and how you hear it



Hello

"What are you going to do huh?" My name is Graham, Graham Timothy Feller I am 14 years old. I don't have much talent, I get bullied about every day, but whatever. "Leave me alone you jerk!" I yelled, about every school in the whole wide world always has a school bully at my school, Coving High school the bully at our school is obviously Adam Kenneth.

I am in math right now,  probably my worst subject, I sit there until it's my turn to come up. We are doing a math project where you are supposed to go home and make a presentation about math. "Graham get up here!" yelled my math teacher Mr. Hoff "Should I start? I asked "When ever your ready" he said "Okay, what I did is I went home and...." I was very nervous to say it, thinking other kids would make fun of me.

 I just said it "And I made a song..." I said. The whole classroom exploded with laughter I heard someone yell out "Are you kidding me?" and then I could hear Mr.Hoff scream "You, made a song?" he said it cracking up. All I did was drop my work and run to the bath room. My best friend Charlie Howard runs into the bathroom "Dude..." He sighs "I'm sorry..." "It's fine I'm just glad you didn't laugh." I say gladly "You gotta be kidding... me....laughing....at you?" he says "Yo, I would never laugh at you, I would only laugh wit you."

"Thanks" I say sighing. He helps me up I wipe the tears from my face "Yo... I got your back" he says high fiving me.

Hobbies 

Everybody has hobbies, by far MY hobbies are, Skateboarding,Hockey and RAPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment