Monday, October 13, 2014

BUFFALO WILD WINGS


Buffalo wild wings Part 1

I went to buffalo wild wings in Indianapolis Buffalo Wild Wings is also  known as BW3's. Or at least that's what me and my dad call it! So we went inside at a waitress seated us at a outdoor table it was very fun looking at the menu because the wings menu was the best, there all sorts of flavors and seasonings and the menu went from "Smiling" to "Sizzling" to "Burning" and finally "Blazing" my dad said that he ate blazing and it was very spicy.  My dad said he ate 6 blazing wings, I couldn't believe my ears I asked him as a joke "Were you drunk when you were eating the wings? I mean because they are really hot!!!" I thought he must have gone crazy to eat them He laughed and said "No but when I was eating the Blazing wings were so hot they tasted horrible"

No comments:

Post a Comment