Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2014 Reflections



Racism


If I had one chance my ENTIRE LIFE to change something in the world I would probably choose racism... 

Just because you have a different skin color doesn't mean you are different or should be treated differently. Because you are born with it and you can't help it or change it, All over the news it always  says some person got bullied,threatend, insulted, hurt or even KILLED because what skin color you are. Like that new story about Donald Sterling the Clippers owner said racist comments to his girlfriend and threatend her over what kind of skin color she is, I feel like people can be so stupid sometimes. And then about two weeks later Donald Sterling says he is a not a racist and he is innocent. It makes me sooooo mad and like my friend Fawaz Ahmed he is writing about stuff like this to. Fawaz is a good friend even though he is a different skin color then me doesn't mean I treat him different AT ALL. Another example Xavier Ervin is one of my best friends, he is not my skin color but I am still really good friends with him. Also Donald Sterling said the most stupidest thing he said "I am not used to this, I grew up where there is lots of racism and I am used to whites and blacks not sitting or eating together. I really don't know how to change at all because I grew up in this." That is just stupid he may have grown up in it doesn't mean it is still that way ALOT has changed over all the years and I think people like Donald Sterling can change too. There is no reason to treat people with different skin color differnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment