Monday, November 25, 2013

My Poem


MY POEM

I am thankful for my dogs because if  I did not have them I would not have anybody to greet at the door
I am thankful for my friends because without them I would not have any fun
I am thankful for my Parents because I would not have half my heart

I am thankful for my clothes without them I would be very ugly
I am thankful for my nana and papa because they are very important to me
I am thankful for my roof over my head because some people don't have one
I am thankful for my brother Drew because without him I would be very bored
I am thankful for my brother Weston  because without him no one could make me laugh so hard I fall out of my seat
I am thankful for money because without it I could not by all the cool stuff I have
I am thankful for my emotions because they help me express myself
I am thankful for my aunt and uncle because they are very kind
I am thankful for my life because I would not be here
I am thankful for micheal jordan because he inspired me
But most of all I am thankful for my mistakes because I can learn from them

No comments:

Post a Comment